Does Your Car Have a Problem?
Bring in your car as soon as you think something is wrong. We'll take care of it!
For reference, adhere to the general guide below to find out what you may
need to fix (in order of increasing importance):
12. Windshield Wipers - upon inspection
11. Headlights & Taillights - upon inspection
10. Fuel Filter - 2 years or 24,000 miles
9. Power-Steering Fluid - inspect level with every oil change
8. Battery - 48 to 60 months or as needed
7. Air Filter - 12 months or 12,000 miles or as needed
6. Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter - 2 years or 24,000 miles
5. Spark Plugs - 30,000 to 100,000 miles
4. Engine & Timing Belts - 3 years or 36,000 miles & 60,000 to 90,000 miles
3. Coolant - 2 years or 24,000 miles
2. Tires - 6 to 10 years
1. Brakes - 2 years or 24,000 miles
If You Are Experiencing Any Car Problems...
Come in for diagnostics and/or repair as soon as possible. See store schedule for garage hours.